Janie Blankenship, M.A., NCC, Therapist
About Me Professionally
I am a Nationally Certified Counselor and have been in private practice for several years. Over the years, I have worked in a variety of settings doing trauma therapy, addiction work, grief and loss counseling and working with spirituality issues. I also use modalities that incorporate body psychotherapy into a session.
About My Practice
My mission as a therapist is to help others feel comfortable and secure through counseling and mental health practices. I’m passionate about helping people find their best selves and live life to the full. I pair support and deep understanding with gentle challenges where it’s needed. I believe we have the resources inside of us to move towards health and wholeness, and sometimes we need a little help to move in that direction. I want to meet you where you are and help you where you want to go.
I Strive To
- Help you find your inner resources
- Provide a safe and supportive environment
- Create a space that fosters honesty and openness
- Take a holistic approach to counseling
- Help you bring balance to your life
- MA Community Counseling from Denver Seminary
- NCC (Nationally Certified Counselor)
- Trained in EMDR
- Certified in Splankna
- Trained in Neuroemotional Technique
Not feeling like the right fit? WholeTherapy has another therapist available to you. Click on the button below to meet WholeTherapy's other therapist, Coral Link.